Saturday, January 22, 2011

Maui Brewing Co. – CoCoNut Porter


Hello everyone, 
I would like to thank the lovely gals at "Hay, Ju Cook?" for letting me have a guest spot on this here blog.  I like beer and to a certain extent, beer likes me.  There is a little beer store down the street from my house and it lets you hand pick a six-pack from their vast selection of beers (and living in Denver, trust me, there is a bunch!).  I saw this offering from Maui Brewing Co. and had to give it a try.  Now, I am not a connoisseur, but this beer is NICE!  When you bring it up to your nose for a quick whiff, nothing extraordinary happens, and thus your guard is down.  Then you take a sip…this dark, rich porter goes down smooth with a hint of coconut and an even bigger hint of coffee.  This is a great sipping beer to enjoy for dessert after you eat one of the many delightful dishes seen on these pages.

Enjoy,
Squatch

1 comment: