Sunday, October 2, 2011

Witch Hats!

Okay, so this isn't exactly cooking...but it's something cute I made in the kitchen and took pictures of, so it works for me.  I saw these around on the interwebs somewhere and had to make them because they looked so freakin' cute.  Well, they don't look quite as cute in my photos, but I think you get the idea.  I need to take a class on food photography.  Do you think there is such a thing?  I also need better lighting in my kitchen for food photos.  ANYWAYS...

I've been cooking up all sorts of stuff lately, and remembering to take pictures!  So hopefully I'll get my slack-ass in gear and actually start posting again.  I made these, and Ryan took them into work, and everyone thought I was cool.  So make them and get lots of props with hardly any work...it's fabulous.  And now, finally, what you've been waiting for...Witch Hats!!

Ingredients:
fudge stripe cookies
Hershey's kisses
orange Wilton decorator icing in a can (or tube, I guess)

Instructions:
1)  Turn cookies upside-down.
2)  Squeeze some icing onto the bottom of a kiss.
3)  Smoosh kiss onto the middle of upside-down cookie.
4)  Get mad kudos with minimal effort.

enjoy!
 ~ j

No comments:

Post a Comment